Featured Photo Albums
Emergency Weather Conditions Announcement; Wednesday, January 21, 2015
Due to current and forecasted emergency weather conditions in our area, all Laurel School District Schools’ afternoon and evening activities are canceled.
This evening’s regularly scheduled Board of Education meeting is rescheduled for tomorrow, Thursday, January 22, 2015 at 7:00 p.m. in the Media Center of Laurel Intermediate Middle School.
All afternoon and evening activities in Laurel School District Schools are canceled today, Wednesday, January 21, 2015.
Fall Parent Workshop
For: Parents of Dunbar and North Laurel Students
When: Wednesday, September 24, 2014 5:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
Where: North Laurel Elementary
Babysitting of school-age students available
Dunbar Elementary School in partnership with the Delaware Academy for School Leadership
Dunbar's Wellness Kickoff
Dunbar is stepping into wellness at 2:30 on Dunbar's playground.
|Show All »
Paul Laurence Dunbar Elementary "Where Learning Begins"
Vision: To maximize each child’s full potential by educating the whole child academically, socially and emotionally.
We are committed to:
- Building cooperative partnerships between our families, the community and the school.
- Establishing a foundation of positive character traits.
- Identifying the needs of each child through comprehensive data analysis.
- Providing targeted instruction to enhance academic success for all students.
- Maintaining a nurturing environment conducive to learning.